Sunday, April 15, 2018

Things they say

I told Eddie he needed to get ready for bed. He responded with, "But Mom, the roads are slippery so you have a snow day tomorrow! I can stay up." Sorry Mrs. Hofman, but I think Eddie calls snow days now.

My Mom texted me to tell me she hid the M&Ms but the kids still found them and ate them all. Annie blamed Eddie. He looked right at her with his hands on his hips and yelled, " Oh no I didn't! YOU did!"

All day, Eddie entered rooms saying, "How DARE you?!" It was hilarious. I'm not sure he meant it to be.

The kids made up a game where one person is a wild but oblivious dancer and accidentally [fake] kicks and punches everyone around them. They take turns and they love it. Best game ever.

Speaking of dancing, DJ has some sweet dance moves on the kitchen tile. He tells me, "Mom look, I'm square dancing! Because I'm dancing on squares!" He gets his puns from his dad.
Somebody learned how to take selfies

No comments:

Post a Comment