Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Talking, talking, talking

Here are some of the question's Nellie has asked in the last few days.

  • Is God there? In that chair?
  • Where does God live? Where is heaven?
  • What's his name? [Who's name?] Dave and Laurel's baby. [Note: To my knowledge, there is no such baby.]
  • When are Uncle Dave and Aunt Laurel going to have a baby?
  • When I grow up, will you still be my mommy?
  • When will I be a grownup?
  • When can I ride on an airplane?
  • How does a toilet work?
  • What's science?
  • What's a week?
Annie is also saying more words than ever. Her favorite is probably "no," the answer to every question. It's also a great word to scream when you're having a temper tantrum because no one understands you. A few new words from today were "oatmeal," "strong," "crown," and "church." Annie also loves to sing songs, and knows quite a few--Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Jesus Loves Me, ABCs, I've Got the Joy Joy Joy Joy... She also counts, although the only recognizable numbers are 2 and 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment