Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My facial

I got a facial tonight. My mom got us groupons for facials when we were sitting in the airport months ago in honor of surviving advisory board meetings with DJ in tow. It was lovely. I woke up this morning at 5:00 to comfort a coughing Nellie for an hour and never went back to sleep, so I fell asleep right there on the table. But only for a minute, so I'm calling it a victory!

Also, it came to my attention in the last week that Kevin thought facials involve Botox. Now, he knows I've gotten a facial before, and my mom and sisters have gotten them. I'm not bringing it up to make fun, I just find it so curious that he would think I paid hundreds of dollars for a procedure in which the toxic substance that causes botulism is injected into my face in the name of vanity--and never say a word about it. Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment