Saturday, March 16, 2013

Snow? NOOOOOO!

Kevin was out late last night at a wild game dinner. He's at a dog trial all day today. According to Facebook, at least 80% of people I know are in Florida/California/Texas/etc. I woke up this morning to find three inches of new snow on the ground. Seriously, what are we going to do all day? One can only hang out on the stairs for so long. (See previous post. By "one," I mean me.)

The girls' responses weren't quite so bitter.

N: WHAT THE HECK? THERE IS SNOW EVERYWHERE. IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPRING NEXT WEEK!

A: [In her sweet Annie voice] Funny winter!

But wait. Yes. Evidence that God does not give us more than we can bear! Season 3 of My Little Ponies: Friendship is Magic was magically added to Netflix during the night! We are going to make it!

1 comment: