Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A little toot joke for a Tuesday evening

Once again, I am writing something random and ridiculous when I should be writing about all the meaningful moments I've missed in the blog so far this summer. Oh well, I'll get to that later.

We've had a lot of toot jokes flying around, lately. I have no idea where the girls got the idea that talking and singing about tooting is hilarious...ahem.

But tonight takes the cake, I think. Kevin went up to tell Nellie (who was in bed) about the Alex Avila grand slam. The girls had been very noisy and giggly, so it was time for a visit, anyway. While he was up there, Nellie said to him (you have to imagine it in a sugary sweet professional voice, like a flight attendant):

"Hi, I'm Nellie from toots dot com. If you go to our website, toots dot com, you can order a new bottom, and all your toots will smell like daisies and rainbows!"

I don't even know how to follow that up, except to say that the grown-ups had a good laugh about that one. I guess we do appreciate a good toot joke now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment