Saturday, January 10, 2015

First snow day of 2015!

It was very welcome. I had the whole day to work on laundry, picking up, and cleaning house to prepare for our weekend guests, though there was a good amount of relaxing and spending time together, too. I did learn one important thing to tuck away for summer break. There are exactly two things that guarantee our children will spend time together playing quietly and without conflict: impending bedtime (which I knew) and chore lists. Give 'em a chore list and all of a sudden there are so many great things to do and play! ;)

Best part of the day...warming up under a blanket with Annie. You can't see that we're both holding my coffee mug to unfreeze our fingers!
DJ ran away from me because he didn't want to eat lunch. I finally found him.

She was doing her chores, putting away her last Christmas presents, when she came across A Little Princess. This is how she spent the rest of the day. (Wearing a maxi skirt as a dress, of course. I mean, it was a whole 5 degrees out or something like that.)
Chief knows the best napping spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment