Wednesday, December 28, 2016

DJ, age 5

How do you feel about being five?  
Good! And excited.

What kinds of new things do five-year-olds do?   
Play video games. Start kindergarten.

What are you most excited about for the next year?
All my presents and my cake.

Who are your best friends?
Leland, Colin, Brendan, Wesley Toy, Wesley Cody, Otto

Who are your favorite people to play with?
Otto, my sisters, our dogs, Eddie and Mary Cate, Dad and Mom

What kinds of things are you good at?
Helping mom. I'm best at being best!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A policeman.

Why do you want to be a policeman?
Because that's my favorite thing.

What’s your favorite song?   
The Paw Patrol song!

What's your favorite food?
NOODLES!!

Favorite movie?   
Inside Out

Favorite book?   
The Bible

Favorite color?   
Green, you're writing the words green! [I'm writing the words green because I know it's your favorite color, DJ!]

Favorite place to be?
McDonalds. We've been there today!

What are your favorite things to do?   
I don't know, that's a tough-y! Ooh, play with my new toys that I got for my birthday!

What is your favorite present that you received?
My Paw Patroller. Because you can fit all my Paw Patrol guys in it.

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?   
It's my birthday! That's special because you get bigger and bigger until you go to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment