Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Eddie, age 5



How do you feel about being five?  
Mmm--sort of like when I was 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4, but now I have a Luigi. 

What kinds of new things do five-year-olds do?   
GO TO KINDERGARTEN!

What are you most looking forward to in the next year?
Playing games and now I'll be able to say I'm five. Like playing house.

Who are your best friends?
Maxwell and Ellie [the friends he had over for his birthday party.] 

Who are your favorite people to play with?
Mary Cate, Maxwell. Ellie again. DJ and Otto. Colin and Avery.

What kinds of things are you good at?
Video games! Riding my new scooter. 

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Run on the treadmill. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up yet.

Why do you want to run on the treadmill?
Because it's fun!

What’s your favorite song?   
"Jump to the left and jump to the right." [A preschool song. He made me guess, though.] 

What's your favorite food?
Cheese, of course.

Favorite movie?
The Lego Ninjago movie

Favorite book?   
Knufflebunny Too

Favorite color?   
Green.

Favorite place to be?
District 5!

What are your favorite things to do?   
Play games. Playing house.

What is your favorite birthday present that you received?
Art supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment