Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Eddie age "Stupendous 6"

Six years of being awesome!
I taught Eddie the word stupendous, which he defines as "really, really, really, really awesome," and now he refers to himself as Stupendous 6! He counted down the days to his birthday for months, and it finally came. We had a day filled with Nintendo (God blessed him with the perfect stormy day to stay inside and play Mario Maker 2), sugar cookies, McDonald's Happy Meals, a social-distance front yard party, and lots of other things he loves. We're so happy and thankful to have another year with this fun-loving and happy-go-lucky guy.

How do you feel about being six?  
I feel awesome. 

What kinds of new things do six-year-olds do?   
I don't think I've ever been stupendous before! Maybe swim?

What are you most excited about for the next year?
I think I'm going to be in a great grade and stuff. [Can I go get my blankie?] Hmm...what am I most excited about...I think just being in first grade.

Who are your best friends?
Aidrick and Ben and Otto.

Who are your favorite people to play with?
I mostly still played with Aidrick and Ben when I was in kindergarten. I usually play with DJ and Nellie. I do play with Annie and Mary sometimes.

What kinds of things are you good at?
Super Smash Bros. Going across the whole obstacle course [two swingsets in our backyard] in 29 seconds. Really all my video games. At school, I'm good at being good.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A video game designer!

Why are you interested in being a video game designer?
Because I'm pretty good at video games. I bet when I'm in college I'm going to be super good at video games.

What’s your favorite song?   
The Super Smash Bros theme song. [He just bought the game two days ago...]

What's your favorite food?
Spaghetti. That's what Mario and Luigi eat.

Favorite movie?   
Ninjago.

Favorite book?   
It would be a Mario book if I had one.

Favorite color?   
Green and gold.

Favorite place to be?
At the place where Otto goes bowling.

What are your favorite things to do?   
I like being with my family. I like to play video games. Everybody knows that.

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?   
I don't think anyone knows who my favorite video game character is. Hmm...let's make it be...Captain Falcon.

What was your favorite birthday present?
Mario Maker 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment