Sunday, August 22, 2010

Things that make you go hmmm.

Conversations I've had with Nellie over the last two weeks:

1) Trying to explain why it's not exactly correct to say that "Jesus is making my sins grow big and strong!"

2) Talking about how old you have to be to have: pierced ears, breasts, a wedding, a baby, a bra, and an Ariel doll.

3) Telling her a fairy godmother is kind of like an angel, to which she replied "well, the Tigers are playing the Angels right now, but they were playing the White Sox."

4) My personal favorite--

N: Mommy, what's that thing called on the mommy cow?
J: It's her udder.
N: You have udders.
J: No I don't. Well, we don't call them udders.
N: Can I call them udders?
J: I guess so. [Insert Kevin laughing silently.]
N: I'm going to have udders when I grow up.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, come on. Number 4 is NOT your favorite recent conversation. But maybe we can't discuss that one in a public blog.

    ReplyDelete