Sunday, July 13, 2014

Annie, age 5

How do you feel about being five?  
Good? I'm a little bit happy and a little bit scared to go to kindergarten.

What kinds of things do five-year-olds do?   
Do cool things like play with Play Doh...I think...and go to kindergarten for the whole day. They get to play in a little playhouse.

What are you most excited about in the next year?
I don't know.

Who is your best friend?    
Ariel. [She has a new Ariel doll.] Steph. She's old enough to play hide-and-seek!

Who are your favorite people to play with?
DJ, Mommy, Daddy, Papa John, Robynne and Leah and Allison and Alexa, and Xander and everyone in my big family and my little family. [Nellie was fishing for an invitation to this one.] What, you're in my little family!

What kinds of things are you good at?
Curling Ariel's hair. Gymnastics. Being cool!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don't know yet. A princess or a doctor, that's all. I don't know what I should choose.

Why do you want to be a princess or a doctor?
Well, it's just kind of fun.

What’s your favorite song?   
Twinkle Twinkle and Away in a Manger.

Favorite movie?   
The Little Mermaid and the Lego Movie. 

Favorite book?   
Harold and the Purple Crayon.

Favorite color?   
Purple and yellow.

What are some things you like to play?   
Gymnastics, cowgirl, doctor, Uno, hide-and-seek, tag.

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?   
I like to play with my Ariel and Flounder!

Is that your favorite birthday present?
Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment