Saturday, January 26, 2019

Those two

It's been a blessing (and some days, a challenge) to bring Eddie and Mary Cate with me to school every day this year. I don't think I've ever seen two siblings enjoy each other's company. Mary asks every morning, first thing, if Eddie is going to school or staying with her at the babysitter's house. She cheers--then tells everyone she sees for the rest of the morning--when it's a Tuesday or Thursday and Eddie doesn't have preschool. I hope they're always friends like this!


Prepping to go out for a walk on a "warm" winter Sunday

Mary Cate practicing caring for our friend's baby

Mary and Eddie took pictures of each other in my office--
"So we can remember each other if we're not together," Eddie told me.

Mary's picture of Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment