Sunday, January 27, 2019

Winter days 2019, Part 1

I call this "Part 1" because we're on the verge of more snow followed by a deep freeze. Don't worry, I stocked up with a full cart at Meijer yesterday morning--we're set with goldfish crackers and juice for days. The kids had two days off last week due to cold and ice. I had one extra on top of MLK Jr. Day. So we had a bonus day together at home, which was nice after I was up north for a mom-and-sisters trip.

I found my tasting niche--maple syrup!

It's hard to capture with my phone, but the moon over the lake was amazing.

Hiking

I woke up at 5:15 Wednesday morning when the text alert came in about Grand Ledge's cancellation, so it made for a long, productive day!

Indoor picnic lunch

I save up all our paperwork and bills for the year and file them in time for tax season.
I paid the girls to sort them all!


Annie's cute snowman with chocolate-chip eyes

DJ and Eddie's two-headed snow alien

Eddie fell. DJ tried to help him up and fell. Mary Cate tried to help him up and fell. 

Nellie's cow-snowgirl



No comments:

Post a Comment