Saturday, June 11, 2011

Nellie, on Mommy

Here is an interview that our wonderful babysitter Steph did with Nellie for Mother's Day. (With some commentary from me.)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
It's not safe for you to eat trees

2. What makes mom happy?
When I do something

3. What makes mom sad?
When she is at school and misses me so much (TRUE!)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
From when she says silly things

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Blonde hair and was trying to get in a crib, I saw everything in a movie of Jamie (It made a big impact on Nellie that I was being naughty and trying to climb into the playpen in an old family video!)

6. How old is your mom?
18

7. How tall is your mom?
20 and a half

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Do exercises

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
She homeworks

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
For gymnastics

11. What is your mom really good at?
Being really silly and listening to what I say

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Not doing anything

13. What does your mom do for her job?
My mom digs a treasure (Um, that's actually Dora's mom in the episode "Job Day.")

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Pretzels, pretzels, pretzels

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
making my tv good

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cinderella (Before or after the visit from Fairy Godmother, I wonder?)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
play together, play all day long

18. How are you and your mom the same?
When we play outside together

19. How are you and your mom different?
When mommy...when I wiggle

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
When it's valentines day, because valentines day is about love

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment