Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pain in the back

Well, I think I threw my back out. Is that what you call it when you're lifting a ridiculously heavy concrete planter, you hear a loud crack/pop sound in your spine, and then you can't move? Because that's what happened. Now I'm on good ol' regular strength Tylenol, which is harder to find than you might think, and alternating heat and ice.

The hardest part is trying to figure out how to avoid lifting and carrying things (i.e. people). I mean, it is seriously impossible. I think my whole life at home revolves around lifting and carrying things/people. Actually, the hardest part is feeling a tiny bit better and taking advantage of it by hobbling around the house making dinner, vacuuming, dusting, and picking up. Okay, I did that. And now I regret it.

I wish I had slowed myself down instead of the Lord slowing me down by force!

No comments:

Post a Comment