Sunday, May 6, 2012

DJ, Four Months Stats

At his appointment Wednesday, DJ weighed in at 16 lbs. 8 oz., which is remarkably less than he feels after carrying him around! He was 26 inches long and his head circumference was...big. I honestly can't remember and I always forget to ask for the info sheet. I do remember that he's in the 79th percentile for weight, 83rd for length, and 85th for head circumference. The doctor looked at me and said, "well you don't have a big head, does Kevin?"

So yeah, DJ's got a big head, but he's got a big fun personality to go with it. He's sweet and snuggly and loves loves loves his sisters. He's also extremely active and wiggly, surprisingly so since the girls were pretty content to lay around until they were 6 months old. DJ started rolling over (front to back) on Easter - April 8th if we want to be exact about it - when he was 3 1/2 months old. He's so squirmy I can barely hold him. I'm anxious to get the jumparoo out because all he wants to do is stand on my lap.

Kevin and I got to spend some quality time with DJ last week in Philadelphia. I had an NCTM conference so Kev came along to hang out with DJ in between feedings. It was pretty nice! I forgot how easy (relatively) one baby can be. It kind of felt like an extended date!

The first night, we met up with Dave and Laurel for an amazing dinner. Then we went back to the hotel for some play time.

Happy DJ! He loves independence, liberty, and all that stuff.

 DJ and Kev hangin' out on the lawn, attracting all the ladies young and old.

Working hard in the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment