Sunday, September 29, 2013

Nellie, age 6 (and 2 and a half months. Better late than never!)

Are you excited to be six?  
YES! 

What kinds of things do six-year-olds do?   
They like to do homework and play with their friends. They can write only one capital letter in a sentence, instead of like, 5.

What do you like best about 1st grade?
Friends!

Who is your best friend?   
Avery.

Who is your favorite person to play with?
Leah at school. And my cousins, and Annie.

What do you love about your friends?
Leah and Avery like to play princesses with me. They're really great friends.

What kinds of things are you good at?
 Drawing pictures, reading, saving money, helping Daddy with his work [particularly stacking firewood, which we did today.]

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Um, a teacher. 

What kind of teacher do you want to be?
Fifth grade.

Why do you want to be a teacher?
I think it would be fun to be a teacher. You could get to do the calendar a lot.

What’s your favorite song?   
The "Ode to Joy" song from Psalty 4.

Favorite movie?   
Sleeping Beauty

Favorite book?   
Meet Kaya...and all the Kaya books

Favorite color?   
Pink and purple and blue and green and red. There aren't really any I don't like.

What’s your favorite thing to play?   
Basketball. 

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?   
I really like bats. [Today] I like to have fires. [We're having one right now.] And I like to stack wood. I like American Girl dolls. And milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment