Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Annie, age 6

How do you feel about being six?  
Good.

What kinds of things do six-year-olds do?   
This one's really funny--watch TV!

What do they watch on TV?
[Giggling] Phineas and Ferb?

What are you most excited about in the next year?
First grade!

What are you excited about for first grade?
Girl Scouts!

Who is your best friend?    
Hmm. Robynne. Nellie. And my baby brother, Eddie. Eddie's one of my best, favorite babies. Mama. [In the background, DJ's yelling, "what, NOT ME?" Annie said he's one of her "suffocating friends." Poor guy.] 

Who are your favorite people to play with?
Mommy, Eddie, and Nellie! Sometimes DJ.

What kinds of things are you good at?
[Laughing uncontrollably] Watching TV! Working on puzzles. Helping people. Cooking. [Nellie: I have three things. One, sewing. Two, reading. Three, doctoring.]

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A doctor. Wait. First a teacher, then a doctor.

Why do you want to be a teacher?
Because I want to follow my mom's footsteps and work at MSU. I might even go to it for school someday.

What’s your favorite song?   
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

What's your favorite food?
Fudge brownie goldfish.

Favorite movie?   
The Minion Movie!

Favorite book?   
Harold and the Purple Crayon. 

Favorite color?   
Purple!

Favorite place to be?
Heaven. But I've never been there before. [How about your favorite place that you have been?] School.

What are your favorite things to do?   
Watch TV. Play on the iPad.

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?   
That I'm jealous of my sister. Because she has diving rings!

No comments:

Post a Comment