Tuesday, December 29, 2015

DJ, 4 years old

How do you feel about being four?  
Good!

What kinds of things do four-year-olds do?   
Drink milk all day. Eat gummy bears and cookies. Touch my eyeballs.

What are you most excited about for the next year?
Only four days until my birthday party! I get to have Batman cake. I get to have broccoli from our house.

Who is your best friend?    
Uriah. Joey S. from school.

Who are your favorite people to play with?
Annie. You. [What about me? - Nellie] Daddy, Nellie, and Eddie.

What kinds of things are you good at?
Um, making silly faces. Playing with Annie. [What's your favorite thing to play with Annie?] Duck Hunt. Cleaning up...but I'm not.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Firefighter and a police officer.

Why do you want to be a firefighter and a police officer?
Because I work a lot. And I go to Woldumar a lot. They need firefighters and police officers at Woldumar. There was a firefighter at Chuck E. Cheese!

What’s your favorite song?   
God is Bigger Than the Boogie Man, Old McDonald, Hark the Herald Angels Sing.

Favorite movie?   
Star Wars. [Actually, he just started singing the song. Then he showed me that he chewed his cookie into the shape of a Star Wars fighter plane.]

Favorite book?   
All the Veggie Tales stories.

Favorite color?   
Green and blue and orange.

Favorite food?   
Corn.

What are some things you like to play?   
Super Hero Squad, my dinosaur, play with Eddie.

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?   
That my dinosaur opens its mouth and when you push the guy down it moves his arm and opens his mouth and says stuff. "May the Ferb be with you." [Quote from Phineas and Ferb] Mommy, what are you writing? May the Ferb be with EYEBALL! The last thing I like to do is watch T.V. My favorite show is Dragon Tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment