Friday, October 20, 2017

The best of today

You've got to keep track of the good stuff, you know?
  1. I'm still glowing with excitement about being asked to speak to 100+ educators in February! 
  2. I went to look for a winter coat for DJ at the resale shop tonight and ran into my law-school-student-sister Emily who (whom?) I never see way in the back racks of pajamas!! We let Otto and Mary Cate be cute and run around together and looked at a million clothing items and found all the train and Power Rangers and Paw Patrol things. 
  3. Nellie forgot her flute at church and was freaking out because she has her first concert tomorrow night. I messaged the pastor to find out what time the building would be open in the morning and he offered to drive it over tonight. Such a relief and pleasure to be part of our church community.
  4. This hand-written note.
I've been hearing this song coming from the backseat: "I like you, you like me, I spell like L-I-K-E..."

No comments:

Post a Comment