Monday, December 17, 2018

Girls' weekend

We had lots of relaxing fun at my mom's condo on Crooked Lake this December! It was the girls' first trip there, and we spent our time shopping, eating, playing games, and watching movies. We even introduced them to Hallmark Christmas movies. They weren't impressed, but we pressed on anyway. 💓🎄

Mostly, I loved sharing the Petoskey area--my first place--with Nellie, Annie, and Mary Cate. I lived there until I was four, and it's still one of my favorite places. I sometimes wonder if I just romanticized my life there, but no, it's just that great. On the way home, my mom drove by our old house and told stories about her life when we were babies. We're all hoping this was just the first trip of many.

A wonderful moment--Annie getting a ukulele lesson from a couple I've known my whole life.


Annie and Mary Cate were best buddies.

The girls loved these natural drinking fountains

Matching overalls. I will die happy.

1 comment:

  1. Yes....to all. Thanks for pressing on to make it happen, during a busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete