Saturday, February 23, 2019

More things they say

Mary Cate is really into the color blue. Here's one of her latest masterpieces. Only it's not art, it's math. Or maybe both. She told me,  "I'm doing my math. I'm writing SO many maths."

Mary's maths

The other morning before school, Eddie was hypothesizing how Jesus came back to life. "Maybe he was almost dead but lots of birds came and helped him get down from the cross." I explained (poorly, to be sure) how Jesus was completely 100% dead in a grave but he defeated death because he's God and rose again! "Oh, so like, God always has extra lives?" #toomuchnintendo

We got our new microwave and oven this week. I overheard Nellie gazing at them lovingly, saying, "this is my dream come true." Living large!

We were watching Dolphin Tale and there's a scene where the little girl says to the boy, "you don't talk much, do you?" DJ, who is pretty quiet himself but is used to talkative girls, interjected, "NO. He talks just the right amount that people are supposed to talk. SHE just talks a LOT."

No comments:

Post a Comment