Monday, June 14, 2021

Eddie, age 7

Eddie continued to be a ray of sunshine in our lives this year! He did great in 1st grade--he tried out soccer, started reading chapter books and taking piano lessons, and made new friends. He wins for best Wernet kid at going to bed on his own every night and bouncing awake every morning. Eddie tends to be quiet and chill and we love him to pieces! Even though he won't let me hug him before school anymore. I'm fine.


On the first day of summer break, Eddie woke up down a tooth...

and played in his first baseball game



How do you feel about being seven?
Awesome! Well, amazing, sort of.

What kinds of new things do seven-year-olds do?   
Be more awesomer and can learn more things, like some multiplication and cursive at the end of the year.

What are you most looking forward to in the next year?
I'm looking forward to learning harder math. I'm looking forward to having sleepovers with Otto.

Who are your best friends?
Otto, Ben, Aidrick. 

Who are your favorite people to play with?
Still Otto, Ben, and Aidrick. When I'm not at school, I like to play with mostly DJ a lot.

What kinds of things are you good at?
I have to say playing video games. There's no way I'm not putting that on there. I'm also good at doing flips on the bar. My teacher would say I'm good at reading. [What do you think we would say you're good at?] Math.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Is it okay if I say something that's not forever? Like a college job? I would be an Olympics rock climber if I could. And then when I grow up I will totally be a video game designer, probably.

Why do you want to be an Olympic rock climber?
Because I'm really good at rock climbing and I think it's really fun.

What’s your favorite song? 
The Super Mario Bros. theme song.  

What's your favorite food?
Pizza. The kind we just had on my birthday, my special pizza. Pepperoni, sausage, and pineapple.

Favorite movie?
I don't really watch that much movies. I'm not really a movie person.

Favorite book?   
Can it be a series? I think the Riot Brothers books because the chapters are not too long and not too short.

Favorite color?   
GOLD.

Favorite place to be?
Home. 

What are your favorite things to do?   
I think I should do a couple. One: video games, of course. I really like video games. Two: I also really like to ride my bike around.

What is your favorite birthday present that you received this year?
Super Mario Kart Live Home Circuit.

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?
My favorite subject at school is writing. My favorite birthday year was when I turned six. My favorite part was getting Mario Maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment