Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Poppy seed

I was reading about Baby Wernet version 3.0 today. He or she is a tiny ball of cells the size of a poppy seed. I'm still in that 15-30% chance of miscarriage, being 4.5 weeks pregnant, so I'm always it a state of mild anxiety that something will happen, praying that each little cell division will be healthy. So it is so amazing, mind-blowing, really, to watch Nellie and Annie and think that once upon a time they were little poppy seeds, and I was worrying about their health and safety. Which I still do, of course, and always will. But to see them running and jumping, dancing and singing, talking and laughing, makes me realize again how incredible God's creation is.

Also, mom found out the big news today. We all had dentist appointments, and mom came to pick up the girls after Nellie was done so they didn't have to sit around waiting. I thought they had left, and I had to tell the hygienist (the x-rays and all), and mom came back for Nellie's coat just at the right moment. I must have looked like a deer in the headlights! Oh well, it's definitely easier for mom to know. And my advisor, Kristen, and co-RA Jerilynn. And of course, Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment