Sunday, July 1, 2012

Annie's Birthday Interview


Are you excited to be three? 
Yeah.

What are you excited about? 
I’m excited to have my four birthday.


What kinds of things do three-year-olds do? 
Play with babies and stuff and things. And they like to play with animals at the zoo. Zebras, horsies, dinosaurs, hippo, alligator, and that is that.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A pony.
How do you get to be a pony? For Halloween! 

What are you going to be for Halloween? 
A pony. Rainbow Dash.

What’s your favorite color? 
Purple. How do you do an interview? What did you say “oh” for?

Who is your best friend? 
Nellie. 

What do you like about Nellie? 
That she’s four-and-a-half. And that she’s my best sister. And my big sister and she helps me not be scared.

What’s your favorite book? 
The Ariel book with the two babies.

What’s your favorite movie? 
Ariel movie. And Aladdin movie.

What is your favorite song to sing? 
A Whole New World and the Ariel song.

Is there anything else you want me to know about you? 
That I’m not going to be crazy tonight. I’m going to be [makes snoring sounds and pretends to be asleep.]

New car seat fit for a three-year-old!
Waiting to open presents! She was genuinely surprised to find out there were presents.
Rainbow Dash costume from Nellie
Classic mom-kid-cake picture
Best. Day. Ever. Pinkie Pie AND Rainbow Dash!

No comments:

Post a Comment