Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Nellie's Birthday Interview


Are you excited to be five?  
YES! [Takes a break to squish a bug.]

What kinds of things do five-year-olds do?   
Don’t cry if they have a bloody nose.  Do the monkey bars by themselves a hundred times. Go under water to the bottom of the sea.

Who is your best friend?   
Everybody in the whole wide world.
Who is your favorite person to play with?
Annie.
What do you love about Annie?
She can do really silly things! [The girls start giggling and making funny faces.]

What kinds of things are you good at? 
 Hugging! Catching butterflies and fireflies. Feeding birds.  Taking care of DJ.  I like to read.

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
 I don’t know yet. 

What’s your favorite song?   
Jesus Loves the Little Children

Favorite movie?   
Tangled

Favorite book?   
My Rapunzel book

Favorite color?   
Every color.

What’s your favorite thing to play?   
Playing on the playground. Playing on the swingset.

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?   
I love my mommy. I love my daddy too, and my little sister, and I love Jesus, and DJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment