Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A few more things they say

After leaving the hospital tonight where we were visiting our new niece, Alexa, I asked Annie, "what do you think, do you want another baby at our house?" She replied, "I want seven more brothers and seven more sisters." I told her (laughing) that meant we would have 17 kids in our family, and her response was, "but Mom, I love my brothers and sisters!"

Tonight at bedtime, Nellie told me that when she goes to heaven, the first thing she's going to do is ask God if she could try some manna.

Earlier in the day, Kevin was talking with her about the apple trees he had brought home. Nellie asked when we would start getting applies, and he said probably not until next fall, because apples grow in the fall. She looked at him like she thought he teasing her, and said, "Daddy, apples don't grow in fall, they grow in spring and summer and we harvest them in the fall."

No comments:

Post a Comment