Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sibling love

I think Annie conceptualizes giving and sharing as the same thing. She keeps telling me that DJ let her have his cold.
***
While his word "Nenee" stands for both Nellie and Annie, DJ definitely differentiates between the two. I can tell him, "bring this to Nellie/Annie," and he always gets it right. More importantly, he can find their blankies and know which girl they belong to. He's finally earning his keep!
***
Today the girls were supposed to be resting, but were chatting and giggling instead. I told them to stop talking. Nellie came back with, "but mom, we have to talk if we want to communicate!"
***
How cute is this?
***
Tonight, I played a game with the kids where one of us pretended to be a troll and the others tried to get over the bridge. Anyway, when we were done, Annie asked, "when can we play that game again where I'm Princess Adrianna, Nellie is Princess Penelope, and DJ is Prince Fielder?"

No comments:

Post a Comment