Sunday, May 19, 2013

May is better

If you didn't read the last post, I'll summarize by saying this: April was rough. May is better. We spent a weekend in Traverse City, went to Woldumar's 50th birthday party, got a new niece, spent time with John while he was home for a week, celebrated Mother's Day, welcomed a new brother-in-law, and did some turkey hunting! I also defended my dissertation proposal and just had a fun girls' weekend while the guys are up north hunting (yes, again). We bought a new camera on our trip, so now we have better photos! Actually, I kind of feel like this is a Pure Michigan ad.
DJ's first time walking in the sand
Enjoying the spring weather on the beach (the water was FREEZING!)
Welcome, Alexa, and congratulations to your whole family! Love me some babies!
So does Annie!
Digging a hole for one of three new apple trees.
I am trying to capture the footie-jammies-with-rain-boots look.
Nellie lost her first tooth! At school!
Nellie loves Sparty
My favorite family photo of all times. Annie and DJ weren't super excited about Sparty, though.
Bouncin' at Woldumar
Random cute picture - quintessential Nellie shot
Kev decided I would like turkey hunting. I actually got a turkey! Crazy! And Kevin did too, seconds later!
It was a moment deserving lots of exclamation points.

No comments:

Post a Comment