Saturday, March 21, 2020

Mary's prayer and observation

In the kitchen yesterday afternoon:

Mom, can I pray right now? Yes! The Bible says you can pray any time. In fact, it says you should pray all the time! Okay. Dear Jesus. Thank you for this day. I miss Mrs. Hartzler, Mrs. Foster, Mrs. Blundy, and Mrs. Pelle, and all my friends. Juanito, and Elle, and Noelle. Thank you for SO many mommy days. We can snuggle and snuggle and snuggle and snuggle. I can snuggle her arm. I can snuggle her face. Help coronavirus to go away so I can see the people I love. And like. And know. Thank you for mommy, and daddy, and Eddie. And DJ, and Annie, and Nellie. I can pray AS LONG AS I WANT TO. Amen.

Also yesterday afternoon:

Mom! Mom! Fish do NOT have buttcheeks. Turtles, don't either. (Thank you, big brothers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment